In Relationship

Hey every relationship there must be some drawbacks right? Not everything to be perfect in every romance. Problems, misunderstanding, not understanding each other is always there, but much more painful when we have to face with the hypocrisy of it all. This what I felt now :| I've tried my best for you but its seems like not work at all. Yeahh I also ordinary people who have feelings the same as others who know what is sad, what is anger, joy, love, jealousy and tears. I Love You and it always be. I know I'm not a right person for but please give me a chance for me to prove it cause I know I can as long as you accept me and accept my sincere as it comes :'( I just need you for my strength to hold on this wonderful relationship.I hope you understand that.

No comments:

Post a Comment